If you haven’t been readingthis week, here’s what you’ve missed:
- Can a Real Man Drive a Minivan? (James Joyner) – Despite what the advertisements may tell you, manhood has little to do with what kind of cigarettes you smoke, what car you drive, or how white your shirts could be.
- Emergency Flank Steak (Stephen Green) – What do you reach for when there’s a dinner emergency? Why, emergency flank steak!
- Best Dessert Ever: Tort & Port (Stephen Green) – An easy way to make a decadent after-dinner treat.
- Cheap Spanish Wine (Steven Taylor) – A look into some inexpensive, but surprisingly good, Spanish wines.
- How a Suit Should Fit (James Joyner) – Esquire’s advice on men’s suits is not taken by their own models. And it’s incomplete.
- Shopping with the Wife (James Joyner) – Sixty-year-old advice is insulting, wrong, and still rings true!
- Hemingway Motivational Posters (James Joyner) – The manliest of authors is posterized.
- Price of Steak and Beer To Rise (Alex Knapp) – It’s about to get more expensive to get manly staples while dining out. So eat at home!
- Jessica Biel Most Dangerous Celebrity (James Joyner) – The lovely actress is carry a nasty bug.