Monday, July 21, 2008
Time for the Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
* Product testing for the world’s first 50kw cell phone did not go well.
* The protests outside the Denver convention melted away when they caught a glimpse of the people inside the conention.
* The effect, apparently, of eating Tribbles
* Mutants for nuclear power!
* Eating uranium makes me feel funny, sZfOom glowingly.
* Teenage Mutant Ninja Technical Writers
* Proof that Neo-Liberals glow in the dark.
– Ron Paul’s stalwart fans unmasked!
– Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid reach out to new demographics to raise their approval ratings.
– It’s official, the Democratic National Convention in Denver is now beyond parody.
– Despite the success of the latest Batman movie, the bottom of the barrel is being scraped for any potential villains for the next movie.
“Huh? I musta read it wrong. I thought the ad said you were looking for a female president of vice!”
Fearing Bosnian sniper fire from afar, Obama arrives in Bagdad incognito.
The mayor of San Francisco previews his Halloween costume.
Keith Olbermann as “Worst Person in the World!!
Participants at this years Netroots Nation continue to make the case that “they are the mainstream” of America.
Even when you don’t have to ask, it is sometimes preferable that they also don’t tell you about it.
With the addition of their Red and Green opening act, the Blues men now can create all the colors.
Soylent green is now also available in red.
A spokesperson for the family reiterated how proud they are of their daughter’s creative talents.
The case against SETI.
President Obama declares National Transgender Day.
Aliens spies have it easy at costume parties.
I guess you didn’t get the memo…It’s casual “red” day.
The Green Party’s presidential nominee(seen here) is also the author of the tell all book “Captain Kirk: Exposed”.
Obama announces his VP pick – selected to please the women, the greens, the reds, and a cinch to win California for him.
Hillary: “Bill!?! Where did you get the green dye all over the front of your pants?”
“What Madonna And A-Rod Do Behind Closed Doors.”
Michelle Obama after one too many Mojitos!
I didn’t know Bjork had a new album out.
Make a one-time donation
Protests At Princeton May Lead To Admitting Uncomfortable Truths About Woodrow Wilson
Evidence Presented To Michael Brown Grand Jury Appears To Support Officer’s Version Of Events
Ferguson Grand Jury Returns No Indictment In Michael Brown Shooting
John Kelly Defends Trump On Call To Grieving Family, But Gets Many Facts Wrong
Woodrow Wilson Disavowed by Princeton