Around the Blogroll
I hate to spring two linkfests on you in a row but that’s about all I have in me at the moment:
TigernotGeorge examines Islamic suicide bombers.
- I knew Michele couldn’t stay away from politics long–she has a James Carville action figure on prominent display.
- Kate McMillan has gone to the dogs.
- Rob Tagorda explains why the Bush team is pushing the Woodward book.
- Sean Hackbarth has a House of Ketchup. Sadly, it’s outliving the Duck Hunt.
- Amanda Butler challenges Andrew Sullivan’s math.
- Jeff Quinton takes an early look at the college football schedule.
- Terry Oglesby looks at Wal-Mart in Japan.