Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Eugene Volokh investigates “whatever happened to” various figures in major Supreme Court decisions.
- Steven Taylor and Michele Catalano explain why the 100 Most Harmful Books weren’t.
- John Hawkins has launched the Conservative Grapevine.
- Ogged argues that fear of black athletes explains the rise in soccer’s popularity among suburban whites.
- Dean Esmay considers the relationship between black- and country music.
- Jen‘s getting married just in time for the income tax exemption.
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.