Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Bill Quick gives a hearty “Bah Humbug!” to the president’s Kwanzaa message.
- Sean Hackbarth contends that the story of a schoolboy being investigated by the Department of Homeland Security for checking out Mao’s “Little Red Book” is almost certainly a hoax.
- Fontana Labs rises to the defense of pleated pants.
- Kevin McGehee needs to be put out of his misery.
- Mark Tapscott thinks Michael Bloomberg could learn a thing or two from Ronald Reagan.
Create your own linkfest below. To join in, choose a post from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.