Beltway Traffic Jam
Just for old time’s sake, today’s linkfest will contain an actual festival of links.
- Dean Esmay takes on whitey.
- Michael Demmons reports on the gay Supreme Court site.
- Joanne Jacobs passes on word of school naming rights sales.
- Ed Morrissey notes that the Plame scandal is now explaining what Wilson was doing in Niger.
- BlackFive’s Matt notes that al Qaeda wants to kill you.
- Stuart Buck wonders why Brits lose their accents when singing whereas American Southerners do not.
- Jack Army is in the Army but his view are not necessarily those of the Army.
To join in, choose a post from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.