BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
The holiday break is over and so is the respite from traffic jams.
- Kathy Kinsley is slightly skeptical of Microsoft car software.
- For those who prefer Golden Globes to Oscars, Kevin Aylward has inaugurated a Weblog Awards show of his own.
- Bryan at Arguing with signposts notes that a “Calvin and Hobbes” is being remembered for the wrong thing.
- Chris Lawrence is in the “panic over the 24# cotton paper” stage of his dissertation. Only six more stages to go!
- Scott Chaffin reports on a fella who changed his name to “Bubba.” Three times.
To join in, follow the simple instructions in this post.