BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
I had a luncheon meeting at the National Press Club, so had to wade into DC again. It’s actually a reasonably pleasant trip if one can make it, as I did, in off peak hours–leaving at noon and returning by 3:30.
On with the daily linkfest:
- Steven Taylor has banned John Kerry from his comments section.
- Matthew Yglesias asks why the Loretta Sanchez endorsement of Dean is getting less attention than Gore’s.
- Kate is getting more like Rush Limbaugh every day.
- Rob Tagorda has an interesting comparison of three treatments of a news story.
- OTB is on the blogroll at Edwards Grassroots 2004.
To join in, send a TrackBack. See this post for instructions.