BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
Just the regular, short, commute this evening thankfully. I’ll let the Inside the Beltway folks deal with the traffic–and flooding–tonight.
The nightly links:
- Professor Bainbridge turned 45 today. Lift your wine glasses in celebration.
- Ed Moltzen spots a birthday tradition I like.
- Oscar Jr. reports that beer is very cheap in Ethiopia. Coincidentally, the national currently is the birr.
- Julie Neidlinger is the same politically as Stalin, Saddam, Chirac, and the Pope.
- Kevin Aylward has yet more celebrity porn news.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use Kevin’s Handy Dandy TrackBack Pinger.
Celebrity and porn would both be a stretch for the mayor. But hey at least she came to the right place…