BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
A wonderful time for driving in the Beltway region, as pothole season hits early this year! Indeed, where I come from, we only have four seasons, none of them involving potholes.
But I digress: On with the daily linkfest!
- Steven Taylor has a great Gaddafi quote.
- Robert Tagorda says the New York Times is en fuego.
- Today is most assuredly not Kevin McGehee’s birthday.
- Daniel Drezner has a roundup of the latest Wes Clark controversy.
- Meryl Yourish is Jewish. Who knew?
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use Kevin’s Handy Dandy TrackBack Pinger.