BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
The Christmas break is over and so the daily commute resumes briefly until the New Year. So does the linkfest:
- There are at least three people at whom Meryl Yourish is not angry.
- Megan McArdle is back from the wilderness. She promises pictures.
- Craig Henry argues that Mad Cow is bad for Bush.
- Terry Oglesby is going to be on television.
- Aaron Haspel has an interesting theory about movies and business.
- Jen Speaks out against open threads.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use Kevin’s Handy Dandy TrackBack Pinger.