BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
So long as the heater works, I suspect complaints about traffic will be mild today.
- Rosemary Esmay reports on a new illness. I may have it.
- Bill Hobbs has been offered a bribe by Wesley Clark.
- Kevin Aylward features the return of Bridezilla.
- Kevin Drum is skeptical about Bush’s new guest worker program.
- Michele Catalano has a discussion on suffrage for felons.
- Steven Taylor tracks the Super-Delegates.
- Fritz Schrank has been blogging two years!
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use Kevin’s Handy Dandy TrackBack Pinger.
> Kevin Drum is skeptical about Bush’s new guest
> worker program.
Bush could rescind his tax cut, pull out of Iraq, hand foreign policy over the UN, and raise the minimum wage to $10 and Drum would be skeptical.