BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
Currently, there flashing Traffic Alerts for 495/I-95/Outer Loop in VA (between US 50 and the Wilson Bridge), I-66 E (between Centreville and the Beltway)
I-66 W (between the Roosevelt Bridge and the Beltway), and I-395/Shirley Hwy. N (between Springfield and the 14th St. Bridge). Which is to say, THE WHOLE DAMNED ROAD NETWORK. WaPo promises that “In just a few days, Traffic gets better.” Sadly, it’s only the Traffic section that gets better. And since I seldom have Internet access while driving. . . .
At any rate, the daily linkfest:
- Tiger has been doing it so much his hand hurts.
- Venomous Kate is collecting Snark Hunt submissions. Deadline is midnight Hawaii time which is, I believe, 7:30 in dog years.
- Laurence Simon reports on racist cop tactics.
- Terry Oglesby on a mad cow disease discovery at Auburn University. (Lewis Grizzard once said they’d invented a new use for sheep at Clemson: Wool.)
- Frank J links to a funny Howard Dean photo. Go visit Frank to inauguarate the Year of the Monkey.
- Robbie thinks Ron Reagan, Jr. is not much like Dad. I was pretty sure of that when he was on SNL dancing in his underdrawers while on hiatus from ballet dancing.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post, which will display below. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use Kevin’s Handy Dandy TrackBack Pinger.