BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
I’ve been staying local of late, so my encounters with Beltway traffic have been few. The impact is there, though. For example, I blew off a meeting with an author tomorrow because he wanted to meet downtown in the late afternoon, which would have required dealing with the evening rush on the way home. Three hours round trip for a one hour meeting is something I tend to avoid when I can, especially when it looks like the roads are going to be icy again.
The Monday linkfest:
- Stephen Green comments on the breast Super Bowl ever.
- Chris Lawrence ponders the ironic meaning of “malfunction.”
- Michele Catalano, on the other hand, is bored with breasts.
- Steven Taylor has found more 1971 John Kerry Doonesbury strips.
- Andrew Cline decries the sorry state of punditry today.
- The Other Kate warns, “never leave a schnauzer alone in a hotel room.”
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post, which will display below. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.