BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
No traffic report today–the weather is rather nasty but I’m working at home.
The last linkfest of the week:
- Kathy Kinsley isn’t sympathetic to illegal aliens being tricked into custody.
- Mitch is still The Window Manager, but no longer a window manager.
- Craig Henry defends the French crackdown on head scarves.
- Steve (fka Feddie) Dillard wants a recall on one of the Volokh Conspirators.
- Baldilocks reruns her post explaining how the Guard works, apropos the “Bush was AWOL” nonsense.
- Dodd Harris his another non-OTB Caption ContestTM going.
- Kevin Aylward has the latest on the chastity belt threat to Homeland Security.
- Scott Ott reports an unlikely candidate for the Iraq intel probe.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.