Beltway Traffic Jam
Another workday, another Traffic Jam:
- Citizen Smash lists some of the many bloggers who are on their way to and from Iraq.
- Only Meryl Yourish could find anti-Semitism Googling for Babylon 5 news!
- I hate it when Stephen Green visits I site I was already at and finds something good to post on that I missed.
- Dave Pell ponders the implications of the Coldplay endorsement of Kerry.
- Joe Carter defends the
beer drinking weekend warriorsNational Guard.
- If Michele Catalano’s poll were more representative of the broader electorate, President Bush would run the table in November.
- Kevin Aylward now has both a job and TiVo.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post, which will display below. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.