Beltway Traffic Jam
My trip inside the Beltway was postponed until tomorrow. It’s not exactly a traffic jam at lunchtime, anyway.
- Kevin Aylward brings us up to date on the state of porn at Harvard.
- Phil Libin laments the decline of the word “hacker” into meaninglessness.
- Kevin also has an amusing 3rd grade geography quiz.
- Matt Stinson says China is an anarcho-capitalist’s dream come true.
- Haggai thinks WMD are a MacGuffin. Or vice versa?
- Stephen Green advocates partial cartoon nudity.
- Frank J’s novel sucks but he’s had almost a million people visit his blog. Too bad and congrats!
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post, which will display below. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.