Beltway Traffic Jam
The trip inside the Beltway and back went quite smoothly. One thing about DC area traffic is that, absent accidents and major weather events, it’s quite bearable outside the rush hours. Unlike Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, or L.A., traffic flows reasonably smoothly during off-peak hours.
The daily linkfest:
- Jeff Quinton has an early blog roundup of the Kerry intern scandal.
- Brian Weatherson doesn’t find gender-neutral language that difficult.
- Virginia Postrel notes the inevitability of the Korean embryo cloning. She makes no comment about the aesthetic implications, however.
- Megan McArdle weighs in on the topic of the dearth of conservative academics.
- Robert Tagorda has a good “outsourcing” roundup.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post, which will display below. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.