Beltway Traffic Jam
The last linkfest of the week:
- Robert Prather references
RobertPaul Samuelson, Adam Smith and David Ricardo in successive posts!
- Andrew Cline has some interesting analysis of the likely general election ad campaign.
- Melissa Green is apparently going to be giving birth to the next Baby Huey.
- Flappy Bird Michael Friedman has decided to throw linky-love to the Insignificant Microbes.
- Terry Oglesby demonstrates why Alabama is more tolerant than France.
- Blackfive uses “Poles” and “bad-ass” in the same sentence.
- Steven Taylor has more on the latest recess appointment.
- Kristopher Vilamaa traces the Bush and Kerry family trees.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.