Beltway Traffic Jam
- Jeff Jarvis discusses the virtues of brevity.
- Daniel Drezner has an interesting piece on human rights protests in Syria.
- The “Other” Kate decries hockey violence.
- Michael Demmons has a roundup on kiddie suffrage.
- Blackfive distills the essence of the male-female gap.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.
What do you guys think about traffic violence?
Protests against Road Rage go on all the time, but no one hears of them…except for the few protests that actually end up with people injured or killed.
There has been a dramatic increase in aggressiveness on the road since the early 90s.
Please bring my topic to attention, and reply???
thanks in advance…