Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Kevin Aylward [‘s guest blogger Paul] presents The Case for Bombing Spain.
- Cassandra wonders why the UN imparts legitimacy despite massive corruption.
- Will Baude describes how not to write a paper.
- Stephen Green lost his ‘net access and water supply the same day!
- Dodd Harris thinks it fair to point out that Kerry voted against the troops.
- Jon Henke disagrees.
- John Kalb is looking to work with someone with Adobe Acrobat.
- Paddy O’Tatertot comes out against bike messenger mimes.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.