Beltway Traffic Jam
The Tuesday linkfest:
- Robert Smith explains that he’s not a racist, he just wants the ni—–rs to get jobs, stop killing each other, and put down their crack pipes.
- Ted Hinchman has issued a retraction for his entire weblog.
- Will Baude discusses interesting ways to kill airline passengers.
- Steve Bainbridge demonstrates why people think professors don’t have real jobs.
- Dan Drezner gives his delayed take on the Clarke affair.
- King of Fools explains the Piano Lessons theory of economics.
- Juliette has more evidence that France is going down a different path than the US.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.