Beltway Traffic Jam
I’m telecommuting today, since I get far more work done with access to a computer than without. Plus, there’s surprisingly less traffic in my home office than along Route 7.
Still, the linkfest must go on:
- Laurence Simon makes some serious charges against Glenn Reynolds.
- Dodd Harris reflects on NFL rule changes–or the lack thereof.
- Will Baude offers glowing and dismissive assessments of Richard Posner in successive posts.
- John Cole has discovered media bias.
- Dave Wissig is curious why CNN is burying its own poll numbers.
- Juliette and Frank J play the race card.
- Venomous Kate has brought back the Letter of the Day. Sort of.
- Terry Oglesby discusses the expansion of the Axis of Weevil.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.