Beltway Traffic Jam
A rainy, nasty commute in the D.C. area again.
The Tuesday linkfest:
- Terry Oglesby reports Birmingham has been named one of the 25 Most Livable Cities. [In Jefferson County? -ed.]
- Frank J offers some bite-sized wisdom.
- Alex Knapp is bummed by the ephedra ban.
- Howard Bashman has gone all Kevin Drum on us, getting a blogging gig with Legal Affairs. Well earned!
- Rob Tagorda has put the dibs on Atlantic Monthly. I’d settle for the Weekly Standard.
- Brian Doherty reaches to find some good government does. (But what about the aquaducts?)
- Venomous Kate is evangelizing for WordPress. Andrew Chamberlain was proselytizing for it at Blogorama as well.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.