Beltway Traffic Jam
I had some after-work errands to run that took longer than expected.
The better late than never Wednesday linkfest:
- There is apparently some kind of charity thing going on involving Michele Catalano, Kevin Aylward, Dean Esmay, and John of Argghh. [Snarky comment deleted]*.
- Thomas Galvin predicts the rest of 60 Minutes’ schedule.
- Juliette has the answers.
- Graham Lester reports that it’s against the law to feed the homeless in Tampa.
- H.D. Miller reveals Richard Armitage can bench press 440 pounds. Who knew?
- Bill of INDC discusses Hezbollah’s new game show.
- Mark Cuban notes that the NBA has a big-time communication problem.
- Josh Marshall has found that the Coalition Provision Authority has cribbed the Brookings Institution website.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.
*If you’ve followed the link from another site trying to follow an ongoing controversy, you know what it said. Apparently, people were taking an intended joke seriously and actually harrassing the joke-ee.