Beltway Traffic Jam
The Tuesday linkfest:
- Will Baude hopes a British program encouraging school kids to explore oral sex works.
- Alex Knapp has a job.
- Michele Catalano doesn’t like the McDonald’s Adult Happy Meal. [Maybe they should call it the Rabbit Meal? -ed.]
- Steven Taylor lists several reasons not to move to Colombia.
- Jeff Goldstein explains that Robert Reich’s problem is that he’s short.
- Robert Prather likes WordPress even though it lacks several key features.
- Cam Edwards has the scoop on a CIA project to save mistreated parrots.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.