Beltway Traffic Jam
The Wednesday linkfest:
- Steven Taylor debunks USA Today‘s debunking of the God Gap.
- Bryan S. is taking a survey: XM or Sirius?
- Jeff Goldstein presents a sane view of the Senate intelligence report.
- McQ‘ observes that Whoopie Goldberg’s remarks are helping Bush more than Kerry.
- Unf makes the case for Ditka for Senate.
- Dean Esmay has fun with headlines.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.