Beltway Traffic Jam
The Tuesday linkfest:
- NZ Bear has some excellent advice for blogging the conventions.
- Matt Yglesias sums up Bill Clinton’s appeal, minus the “true” part.
- Steven Taylor has photographic evidence that John Kerry is really spacey.
- McQ compares Kerry to Woody Allen.
- Eugene Volokh reveals a Jewish superhero conspiracy.
- Max Jacobs looks at the history of signing treaties with dictators.
- Radley Balko argues that DWI laws have horrible, unintended consequences.
- Allah has an alternate version of the Planned Parenthood t-shirt.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.