Beltway Traffic Jam
The morning commute was nearly 90 minutes, which is a lot for a 25 mile drive. A light rain sends people into a frenzy of grandma-itis in these parts, for reasons that continue to ellude me. Personally, I turn on the windshield wipers and the headlights and, um, drive.
The daily linkfest:
- Steve Verdon explains why we’re not paid in Swiss cheese.
- Steven Taylor reports on a Colombian-Canadian con job.
- Dan Drezner examines the sex lives of TV watching teens.
- Jay Tea explains why a president whose doctors love women is better than one who thinks his hair is funny.
- Bill Hobbs finds Kerry’s Iraq stance confusing.
- Herb Ely has another take on why the press disdains Republican presidents.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.
Welcome to the real madness of the back-to-school week commute. Fun stuff, huh?
Two hours yesterday. One hour 45 minutes today.