Beltway Traffic Jam
The morning commute was nearly 90 minutes, which is a lot for a 25 mile drive. A light rain sends people into a frenzy of grandma-itis in these parts, for reasons that continue to ellude me. Personally, I turn on the windshield wipers and the headlights and, um, drive.
The daily linkfest:
- Steve Verdon explains why we’re not paid in Swiss cheese.
- Steven Taylor reports on a Colombian-Canadian con job.
- Dan Drezner examines the sex lives of TV watching teens.
- Jay Tea explains why a president whose doctors love women is better than one who thinks his hair is funny.
- Bill Hobbs finds Kerry’s Iraq stance confusing.
- Herb Ely has another take on why the press disdains Republican presidents.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.