Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Andrew Cline argues, “The whole problem with 527s disappear if the press does its job.”
- Phil Libin argues that one can indeed fight a noun.
- Craig Henry notes that the next generation of forgeries will be a lot better than the ones that fooled Dan Rather.
- Alex Knapp has proof that today’s kids are more conservative.
- Joseph Marshall has his own blog now and reflects on how the world used to be before 9/11. And Vietnam.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.