Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Alex Knapp gives yet another reason why “Smallville” is must-see WB.
- Herb Ely argues that we should accept Dan Rather’s apology.
- Terry Oglesby has a quiz involving the Autumnal Equinox, sweater-clad cheerleaders, football, and hog killing.
- Dean Esmay is going to get him an iPod when he gets rich.
- King of Fools is a temporary Primate.
- Paul at Wizbang has an amusing story about what happens to people who don’t vote Bush.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.