Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Scott Ott reveals George W. Bush’s secret plan to draft the elderly.
- Kevin Aylward explains how the crack-for-votes case was cracked.
- Jeff Quinton chronicles the lastest words of wisdom from Teresa Heinz Kerry.
- Michelle Malkin reports on THK’s softer side.
- Rusty Shackleford looks at the Axis of Mini-Weasel.
- Daniel Aronstein thinks Kerry told the wrong lie at the wrong time.
- Robert Cox thinks Don Imus may be guilty of negligent homicide.
- Steven Taylor compares the actual news to John Kerry’s claims.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.