Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Dan Drezner debates Wonkette tonight in D.C.
- Steve Bainbridge reports on Congress’ evil attempt to outlaw commercial-skipping.
- “Captain Ed” Morrissey advocates jailing Ohio double voters.
- Steven Taylor wonders how the press would have treated the first African American female Secretary of State had a Democrat appointed her.
- Orin Kerr provides evidence that Circuit Court clerks read blogs.
- King of Fools demonstrates that Curt Schilling has his priorities right.
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.