Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- ReliaPundit is excited about a Tom Ridge-Jeb Bush ticket for ’08.
- Kevin Aylward reports that Utah is changing their laws to allow people to own cats and dogs simultaneously.
- Chris Lawrence hates dumbing down his stats.
- John Hawkins argues that we haven’t yet had a Republican realignment.
- Dean Esmay suggests that Daily Kos is, in fact, run by Karl Rove.
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.