Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Steve Bainbridge has compiled a wine review Excel spreadsheet for you.
- My condolences to King Banaian of SCSU Scholars, whose father-in-law passed away Saturday.
- Matt Welch finds some odd news about his favorite superheroes at LAT.
- Rusty Shackleford notes that origami is not effective in fighting terrorists.
- Dodd Harris explains why Harry Reid won’t be an improvement over Tom Daschle.
- Congrats to David Pinto, whose Baseball Musings has passed the one million unique visit mark.
- John Hawkins announces The Third Annual Warblogger Awards.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.