Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest returns:
- Fontana Labs ponders the ettiquette of faculty-student affairs.
- Spoons has paid money to SixApart to screw up all the permalinks to his blog.
- Steven Taylor wonders why Rehnquist hasn’t retired yet.
- PunditGuy proclaims the Age of Video Blogging.
- Dean Esmay explains why video blogging usually sucks.
- Kate McMillan reports on the demise of an ill-conceived Canadian adoption policy.
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.