Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Julia Montgomery rails against out-of-towners riding the DC monorail.
- Ogged surveys the advantages of the cellphone-only life.
- Terry Oglesby don’t need no stinkin’ code of ethics.
- Andrew Sullivan reports that the VW ad is a hoax.
- John Hudock contempates the Krugman Paradox.
- Roger L. Simon catches WaPo burying the good news.
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.