Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Megan McArdle explains why deadbeats are good for society.
- Steve Bainbridge has some thoughts on the libertarian-social conservative marriage.
- Jonathan Last chronicles the Dark Side of the papacy.
- Joanne Jacobs discusses the phenomenon of cyber-bullying.
- Kate McMillan reminds us that political hypocrisy doesn’t stop at the northern border.
- Julia Montgomery has some sad tales from Prom Night.
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.