Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Cam Edwards reports blogging will be minimal until the twins are born. After that, he’ll have plenty of time for blogging….
- julia montgomery taste tests various Easter candies in the interests of science.
- aTypical Joe‘s mom visited his blog and offered her critique. The juxtaposition of the blog’s title and tagline is also amusing.
- Michele Catalano regrets voting for Bush, although she still wouldn’t have voted for Kerry.
- Terry Oglesby reflects on the economics of teeth pulling.
- Prof. Blogger explores the history of Harvard faculty no confidence votes.
- Kate McMillan feels the laws in Canada are a mite lax.
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.