Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Rusty Shackleford reports that a Pulitizer judge was a VC embed.
- Steven Taylor has Iraqi election graphics.
- Frank J endorses Florida’s “shoot ’em and let God sort ’em out” law.
- Brett Marston has several photos of spring in D.C.
- Brad DeLong considers the economics of potatoes. [Doesn’t “More On Potatoes” sound a lot like “Moron Potatoes”? -ed.]
- Jeff Goldstein reminds you to call his radio show.
- Ogged is going on hiatus, joining Unf.
- David Pinto chronicles the Washington Nationals’ first win.
- Screaming Mimi claims victory over Wonkette.
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.