Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Dale Franks does a good fisking of the arguments against several Bush judicial nominees.
- Steven Taylor‘s PoliBlog got a mention on yesterday’s “Inside Politics.”
- Kevin Aylward reports on Michelle Szuhay, Cincinnati’s police intern stripper.
- Mary Madigan says the Prius is a great car as long as one doesn’t have to pass a truck.
- Phil Libin has an excellent rundown on the Department of Homeland Security’s attempt to create smart cards and other electronic security countermeasures.
- Stephen Green thinks all TV shows around this time of year should be cast the IRS as villains.
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.