Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Jen is definitely not getting married in 2005. Probably.
- Eugene Volokh ponders why women change their names when marrying.
- Andrew Sullivan celebrates the anniversary of gay marriage in the Bay State.
- Dean Esmay comments on Kuwait’s giving women the vote.
- Kate McMillan identifies the “Paris Hilton of Canadian Politics.”
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.