Time for the Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Monday, October 18, 2010
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
It took years but using only the toys at hand, Ken and Barbie were finally able to build a means of escape.
I don’t want to grow up I ‘m a Toys R Us kid.
Well, at least it has enough room to pack their stuff when their house gets forclosed on.
Bumpersticker on back: If this wagon’s rockin’, don’t come knockin’!
The Supersized Radio Flyer is being touted as the best green, make that red, no, I mean green vehicle to hit the roads.
Looks like Bernie Madoff has been very busy in jail building this great get-away vehicle.
1) “I copy, Gold Leader…We’re in position. I’m going to cut across the axis and try and draw their fire.”
2) “See, going Green isn’t so bad.”
3) “If I’m dreaming, I don’t ever want to wakeup.”
4) “I hope you packed enough peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, because I’m not stopping for any fast-food along the way.”
5) “I’m positive. Daddy said a convertible is a guaranteed chick magnet. So it just has to work on bunny rabbits, too. Right?”
6) “Say, this is almost as much fun as playing ‘Super Mario Brothers.”
7) “Hey, Joie. Help me out here, okay? Is that a stop sign up ahead? I can’t read yet.”
8) “Honey, umm, I think I shrunk the attention span of the electorate, again.”
9) “Here, Hobbes. You take the wheel now. I’m jumping in the back and taking a nap – AND DON’T STOP TO PICKUP ANY GIRLS!!!”
The summer of 1957, all the girls wanted a ride in his wagon. It took 53 years but finally Joe recreated that Radio Flyer magic that defined his romantic life.
Radio Flyer dubbed “Air Force Two” for VP Joe Biden.
The Popemobile got nuthin’ on the Pelosicart.
Buford T. Justice: “Breaker, breaker – this is for the Bandit-come on back”.
The Chevy Volt was…less…than expected.
First Radio Flyer wagon built in the US in 6 years
Finally, the Democrat party creates a astro-turfing transportation vehicle suitable for the intelligence level of its followers.
Obama’s Presidential motorcade being led by the defacto symbol of his Presidency.
“Painting the blue states red!”
Driver to passenger: “Don’t you just love Stimulus money?”
Driver to passenger: ” And those silly conservatives on our block are building an Ark– of all things!”
Just one look convinces me that Parker and Spitzer won’t be able to move CNN ahead in the ratings.
Objects in mirror are much, much larger than they appear.
Make a one-time donation
Caption Contest Winners
Spring Forward? Fall Back? Let’s Just Pick A Time And Stay There
Northam Refuses To Resign, Denies Racist Photos Are Of Him
Three Judge Panel Upholds South Carolina Voter ID Law, Delays Implementation
OTB Caption Contest