Monday, June 7, 2010
Time for the Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
If you’re blue and you don’t know where to go to
Why don’t you go where fashion sits
Puttin’ on the Ritz
Angry with the oil spill, whales have begun attacking people the world over.
Dignity Fail Whale
BP send in its new fleet of Green Energy oil skimmers.
Scientists baffled by amphibious sperm whales.
“Ok guys , just act natural”
The Gulf Oil Spill has resulted in an extraordinary evolutionary leap.
It is expected that President Obama will explain “manbirdwhale” to the American people on his next visit to the Gulf Coast.
I don’t know, but I’m sure it’s some profound liberal statement.
Seeking complete revenge, Moby and his friends come inland to search for Ishmael.
The Celtics leave The Staples Center.
Uber intelligent Islamic militants don their latest disguises to break the Gaza blockade.
The Whalers haven’t been the same since Bob Marley passed.
Who knew whale poop looked like the Sydney Opera House?
Evolutionist believe that the Whale will evolve legs and walk out of the oil spill.
Stuntmen prepare for their role as Jonah in the movie “The Bible”.
Matt Lauer questioned Obama about his failure to speak directly with the CEO of BP. Apparently Obama didn’t speak with the local marine life, either, and they are now marching to Washington to remedy the President’s misstep.
Remnants of the Million Whale March gather in Australia after disastrous attempt to blockade Japan.
Performance artists put on a Whale of a Show!
“NO, NO!” I said, “Watch out for the Harpoon, not Typhoon!”
The Salahi’s seen here, sneak past the secret service during Obama’s trip to The Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center.
Whales are fleeing in terror after learning that Obama wants the International Whaling Commission to lift a 24-year ban on commercial whaling for Japan, Iceland, and Norway. They may soon be joined by all those environmentalists who voted for this man but now find themselves thrown under the bus!
1) The Aussie version of the “Blue Man Group” prepares to take to the stage in the land down under.
2) While in Sydney, Australia, Japanese marine biologists take a break from their “research” vessel to soak up the atmosphere. As fate would have it though, they stumbled upon a clambake where the locals mistook them for giant prawn.
3) Few people realize how close the Blue Whale actually comes up to the shore, until they see it for themselves.
4) Tried of just talk, a small pod of rebel Blue Whales breaks off from the main group heading straight for the ventilation port, along the equatorial trench.
5) Greenpeace holds auditions for its best marine mammal impersonation contest…just in case.
6) Greenpeace holds auditions for its annual stupid aquatic life pet tricks competition.
7) Believing they’re witnessing an extinction event occurring in the Gulf of Mexico, these three whales head for their ancestral burial grounds in the land down under.
8) For us it comes once a week but for them, every day is ‘Hump Day’.
*NEWS ALERT* Iranian Special Forces – Marine Division, demonstrate a march of strength as they parade for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and 10’s of Iranian’s.
Make a one-time donation
Caption Contest Winners
Spring Forward? Fall Back? Let’s Just Pick A Time And Stay There
Myanmar Sentences Reporters To Prison For Reporting On Rohingya Muslims
Another Emoluments Clause Violation By Trump
American Soldiers Kill Unarmed Reuters Reporters in Iraq (Video)