Time for the Thursday OTB Caption ContestTM
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Winners will be announced Monday
Iran president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad inspects Iran’s new 2D amplifier tube televisions.
While bombing in the domestic market, Jackass 3D found unexpected success in Iran.
1. The 3D version of “Who Killed Roger Rabbit?” had a VIP premiere in Tehran.
2. Ahmedinajad watches stuxnet-caused fireball at uranium enrichment plant.
“The Future’s So Bright, I gotta wear shades”
“I can see Israel from my house.”
The Iranian cabinet celebrates their nuclear successes with a command Lady Gaga concert.
Amazing, that bullet looks like its coming right at me.
“I thought you said I could see through burkas with these?”
The lenses are perfectly transparent, it is Ahmadinejad who is polarizing.
“I hope the 3-D effects work on the scene where the drum set falls through the floor.”
Ahmadinejad discovers Devo!
Part of the new line of homicide bomber safety wear. They reduce the brightness of the flash and protect your eyes from the flying debris.
“I see dead people.”
As a noted scientist, it was a bit surprising that Ahmadinejad blinded me with science.
Finally, a demo of a frickin’ shark with a frickin’ laser beam tied to its frickin’ head.
Clearly, Ahmadinejad was not enjoying the 3-D version of Inglourious Basterds.
Maybe some Americans have a point…..the ability to see junk has its downside…..
The perfect adage: “There are none so blind as those who will not see.”
Ahmadinejad: “Ah yes, I can hear much better now.”
Iran’s answer to the Hubble telescope.
Who knew Ahmadinejad was an Elton John wannabe!?!
Dolce Gabbana – the only way to get Ahmadinejad to put on a suit!
Ahmadinejad waits on line for his swim flippers.
1) “Hey, you! Up front. Yeah, you. Don’t forget to shut off your cell phone — I don’t want the movie interrupted by a GPS guided missile strike.”
2) “Oh no! I have to leave the theater immediately — I think I left the thermonuclear reactor on back home.”
3) “Let’s see…‘In what 1980s movie did Meg Ryan’s character pretend to have an orgasm in a New York deli?’…That’s easy, ‘When Harry Met Sally’, everybody knows that.”
4) “Let’s see…‘In what 1960s anti-nuclear war movie did Peter Sellers play three roles, one of which was a reformed Nazi with a German-built prosthetic arm with a mind of its own?’…Um, ‘Dr. Strangelove; or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb’? — Hey, I was right!”
5) “All I got to say is ‘Mr. Moviefone’ better be right about this flick for what I paid extra for these 3-D glasses, or I know what my first target will be.”
[…] Cowboy Blob Family Security Matters Rodney Dill […]
Every Tom, Dick, and Mahmoud auditioned to replace Larry King on CNN.
6) “Finally, ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ in 3-D [sigh]…Now if they could only remake that famous little black dress but in khaki, I’d gladly cooperate with the international inspections of my nuclear facilities.”
7) “Hopefully with these 3-D glasses on, no one will mistake me for Osama bin Laden — or worst yet — Julian Assange!”
[…] Risky Business Edition OTB Caption ContestTM is now […]
Make a one-time donation
Caption Contest Winners
Anti-Government Protests Spread In Iran
Iran Downs American Reconnaissance Drone As Tensions Continue To Increase
Iranian Students Storm British Embassy (Updates)
A Reminder of Turkey’s Disposition