Monday, May 14, 2007
Time for Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
Next week we’re using another method of selecting where to eat after the movie.
Vicious cycle, food in, fertilizer out, grow more food, food in……..
President Bush – “Today we traded Condi, Cheney, Brownie and Rummy for Goldilocks the Ox.”
* Deja Moo: The feeling you’ve dealt with this bull before.
* Amit, you’re not going to try to milk him again, are you?
* OK, someone’s gotta say it; COWABUNGA, DUDE!!!
* If you tip the cow, remember, it’s 15%.
* the Website “Sacred Cow Burgers” has a second life.
* Bossie was getting tired of the bar scene.
“Honey, why do you think I’m spoiling the pets?”
Nancy Polocy, (complete with her new rabbit tail accessory), dines San Francisco style.
1) So is cowtipping, like a hate crime there?
2) I’ve heard of corn-fed veal, but this is getting a little out of hand.
3) You do know that this cow produces holy poo right?
3a) So if a monkey flung that poo what would you call it?
3b) Howard Dean talking about Republicans.
1. The new judge on Iron Chef America turned out to be pretty controversial.
2. Bevo never had it so good.
3. “Attendants at my beck and call, a dude holding my food up for me. Oh yeah, it’s a cow’s life.”
4. “OK, she moo’ed twice, must mean that dish is bad. Go to the next one.”
5. “They weren’t kidding when they said I’m the lucky cow.”
– – sigh – – These days even the cash cow is made in China.
Mad COW? But did you see their hats?!
Is it working? He should be redder by now!
Prince Ludwig the Indestructible has really outdone himself this time.
“Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Buddha, and nice red uniforms!”.
Clockwise from the top: brahman, brahman, brahman, brahman, brahmin, brahman.
In a stunning announcement, the CDC revealed today that BSE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy, more commonly known as mad cow disease) began with the eating of chilled monkey brains.
Nice Moother’s Day picture.
Beef, it’s what’s not for dinner.
India enters the space race with a cow designed to jump over the moon.
“Might be interesting to be a fly on the wall near their wedding bed.”
My hero has always been a cow, boys.
“Hey, bring over an RC Cola for Bevo to have with his moo pies.”
After this, the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes banned booze at meetings where the Grand Poobah was to be chosen.
Charles, is “Bodhisattvha” Hindi for Oedipus?
The monks of St. Herod’s were fortunate to have selected the one color-blind bull for their ceremonies.
UGH, Mother-in-Law reincarnted as cow, still eats like pig.
“Here in Bangkok we let Virote pick the Mayor. Is fair process. Sunan watches Virote and Kasem watches Sunan.”
“Ya know, my buddy over in Spain can’t understand how we get by with these clothes… says Bright reds are suppsoed to get the bull MAD.
Beware of the Placated Cow Disease.
Make a one-time donation