Monday, July 16, 2007
Time for Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
* Bugs Bunny never tried THIS….
* The hastily arranged game of “Leap Bull” came to a rather pointed conclusion.
* Messrs Hugo Phirst, and N. O. Gohead, decide to try it together.
* The unique national history of the Spaniards, caused them to attach some rather strange customs to “commitment ceremonies”
* Nothing like two tons of pissed off pot roast to make you feel jumpy, is there?
* Wait, hold it a minute, Juan… isn’t it the COW that’s supposed to jump over the moon?
* Is this what’s known as kick starting the bull?
Gate number 23 in the Bull slaloming competition.
A couple of liberals trying a new and progressive way to once again dodge their own bullshit…..I give you poop vaulting!!!!!!
What happens now Juan?
While the Spanish are to be commended for trying to expand their cultural traditions to encompass more of the European Union, this attempt to cache a small Czech on top of a Pole is not a shining moment.
These colors don’t run, but we don’t mind letting them get a bit dirty when the bull gets this close.
Nike: Just do it … or else the bull will gore you.
The problem for Al running is the extent people will go to avoid the possibility of a Gore.
“Try this! It wards off the bull in a political election.”
BULLVUALTING THE NEW LATEST SPORTS CRAZE
Here is a sneak peek at new characters in the next version of Mortal Kombat. In this photo, the Spaniard is doing the “Doppleganger Double-kick”.
In inland regions, “jumping the shark” is impractical.
The vaults of the toreadors.
With the nearest shark being 700 miles away, Rod and Todd attempt to jump the closest thing.
The newest attraction at Pamplona Disney opens for business.
“We’re adore-a-bull! And we’re just heifer the fun! Come see our Juan on Juan action!”
“Stop it now, or I swear that I’ll kill you.”
The latest reality show, Queer Eye For the Rodeo Clown Guy, gets off to an auspicious start.
“On this week’s episode of Let’s See What Happens When … we’ll have the exciting bull vault. Wild! Next week, Paris Hilton discusses Iraq with President Bush. Hot!”
* Bullfighters have matadorgasms. These guys take a little more to get there.
* On today’s trip into history, we see the mistakes made during the developmental period of Bullfighting. I’m your host…. Gordon Bloody.
Cirques de Ole
But Wait!! Can the Bull be overcome with the common schtick in 2008? Stay tuned for details at 10!
1) A proposed event at the 2016 Olympics in Barcelona to encourage more viewership.
2) A rejected show on the Discovery Channel, Man-vs-Bull. It ended on a sharp point to one of the contestants.
3) Syncranized Bull Jumping… WTF?
Intense Pain in the Afternoon.
Ouch, that’s going to leave a couple of marks.
Jackass III: Pamplona!
These bestiality videos on the Internet just keep getting weirder and weirder….
All was going as rehearsed, until Julio heard a ‘snap’…..
“What do you mean … there is no plan B?”
* Before the bull riding lessons can continue, the students must first work on their bull mounting technique.
* And this is supposed to get us dates, how, again?
* Those energy drinks are really amazing.
* Live from… errr…DEAD from Madrid, Spain, it’s…
Men: Hey! Who greased the pole?!
Make a one-time donation
Catalan Independence Vote Set For October 1st, Propelling Spain Into Crisis
Catalonia Votes For Independence In Chaotic Vote Marred By Police Violence
Caption Contest Winners
Legislators In Catalonia Push Measure For Independence From Spain
Spanish Prime Minister To Remove Catalonia’s Government From Power