Monday, July 23, 2007
Time for Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
“Bubble, Bubble, Toil and Trouble. Hey, I’m Bored. Let’s Boil A Muggle.”
“I’m going to regret this when it comes time for my Senior Prom, aren’t I?”
* No, you have to stand in the corner too.
* Magic users have Crystal Balls
* Yes i know love spells… and no…they can’t help YOU
* What type of magic, an I in? I’m in computer support!
“sigh…yes Mr De Groot, the hardest part about being an Ohio State student is going home and telling my mom and dad that i’m gay”
🙂 sorry, college football on the brain this morning.
momma don’t let your boy wizards grow up to be liberals…….
France,yes,we are from France. Now let’s consume mass quantities!
“Are you sure this is how Dan Akroyd got his start?”
Mom told me this may be the best day of my life.
I think I want to kill myself.
The YouTube Presidential Debates were off to a solid start….
1. The new head gear for pinheads was not successful.
2. Why keeping rabbits in your hat is not a good idea.
3. Were it not for the glasses…
4. On the other hand, Roger Moore complained that his wizard’s hat was a bit too small.
5. Why you reserve enlarge spells for anatomy and not haberdashery.
6. Today the New York Times revealed that al Queda was using young boys to smuggle missle nosecones into the country.
* Look, the only prop Ronnie Howard ever had to use at this age was a bloody fishing pole…
I’m just doing this to meet hot Wiccan chicks!
Liam van der Stadt, 12th Level Transmuter, popular Dungeonmaster, Bedwetter.
1) Obama’s liberal views are exposed to all when he says, “That boy needs some ‘appropriate’ sexual education.”
2) Boy: “I stood in line for hours for the new Harry Potter book, and all that happened was that I was tagged and released, with no book! What’s up with that?”
A little touch of Harry in the night.
Glad to be lost in the crowd, Doug Feith started to wonder if his “stable democracy” spell may have faltered.
Q: What do you get when you cross Leslie Phillips with Donald Gibb?
A: A hat that screams “NEEEEEERRRRRRRRRDDDDDSSSSSS!!!!!”
Delayed and bored, Harry passed time gripping his wand and thinking of Hermione.
Make a one-time donation
Caption Contest Winners