Monday, August 20, 2007
Time for Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
In a shocking revelation, MSNBC has discovered that Elvis had been lip-syncing from the beginning and was just a show piece. Shown here is the real ‘voice’ and ‘image’ behind the man.
Thank-you, Thank-you very much.
Love Me Chicken Tenders.
Ya Ain’t Nothing but a Hound Puppy.
Fla-vor Flaaaaaaav… oh, wait, wrong outfit. Thank you. Thank you very much.
Finally,miniature entertainers fit for cell phone screens!Thankyouverymuch!
* Proof that Elvis is alive and living in Beijing.
* You get a hunka hunka burning Eggwoll.
After years of only Slim and Fat divisions in impersonation contests, the long overlooked Young ‘N’ Chubby division finally gets its due.
He has been tested for lead paint and was found to be free of Chinese wheat gluten. You can lick him and eat him.
Now do you understand why I am so against embryonic stem cell research?
Little sister don’t you do what your big sister done!
The Dalai Lama’s reincarnation took a very unexpected turn.
REVEALED! What Rosie did after “The View”!!
I for one welcome our new diminutive Elvis impersonator overlords.
1) Hong Kong’s winner of “China’s Got Talent!”, Sum-Yung Elvis.
2) Why, that’s not nuthin but Ahund Dong.
o/~ I’m soooo rone-rrrreeeee…. o/~
The knee shakes just mean somethings running down the leg.
Kim Jung Il: Superstar
“I goths peanuth buther sthtuck to the rooth of my mouf.”
His future’s so bright, he’s gotta wear shades . . .
“I’m just a hunka hunka burning ruv . . “
Alphie dressed down for his date with Jadegold.
Kim Jong-il goes undercover.
1. The blackout shades did not keep Mr. Yun from smelling the food.
2. Today Japanese sporting afficionados were introduced to Tokyo’s newest craze, midget sumo.
3. It should be noted that while this young man is the wrong height to impersonate young Elvis, he is the proper weight.
4. Contrary to rumor, an Elvish impersonator will not be playing one of the seven dwarfs in Disney’s live action remake of Snow White.
Make a one-time donation
Henry Aaron, 1934-2021
Barry Bonds Passes Hank Aaron – Reaction Roundup
Barry Bonds Hits 700th Home Run