Monday, August 27, 2007
Time for Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
* The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human – sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot. I had to wait till he moved on you before I could zero him.
Despot Magazine’s August Playmate of the Month
– pretty soon GWB’ll be taking off his shirt
– Hillary, I’ll give you a quick $50 to keep it on
Chicks dig shirtless dudes with access to polomium.
“Christiane Amanpour here. Vladimir Putin just told me a purported fish story. Dare I say that he is perhaps the one and only man who actually knows exactly how long ten inches really is.”
Lemon party DVD cover?
Just be glad you didn’t see the next picture of him frolicking nude in the forest…
Is this the part where he says “I can’t quit you?”
Saigon… $#!+; I’m still only in Saigon… Every time I think I’m gonna wake up back in the jungle.
Post-Stalin dictator seeks submissive country that I can rule with an iron fist. You are large and yearn to be a super power. I crush my opponents and love to reminisce about the KGB.
Turns out the wedding tackle failed to measure up.
1) Well I guess we now know who bought an Ab-Buster don’t we?
2) SNL’s Church-lady voice: “Well isn’t THAAAAT special!” (sigh)
3) Russia’s next recruiting poster for the Armed Forces, “Putin Strong!” or “Army of One KGB Spy.” Something was lost in the translation.
4) Idle observation: It must be cold where he’s fishing.
5) What do you call a russian without a fly on his line? Tactless.
While on vacation, Ludmilla Vobet Drago threatens the local fish, “I moost sneg you.”
Putin, in pose for yet another Stalinesque statue to be cast exhorting the proletariat to greater fly-fishing for the Motherland!
Nyet, nyet! First we throw dynamite into lake-THEN we fish!
G’Day Comrade just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
Und I’m Dmitry.
Ve are going to pump *clap* YOU UP!
1. Things must be improving in the Chernobyl area. The fish only had three eyes on this trip.
2. Putin poses for pictures in the next issue of Men’s Health.
3. Next up, Putin in a Speedo at the beach.
4. “Da, I lost 20 pounds on the NutriSystem Silver program.”
5. Just say “Nyet” to steroids.
Thought bubble from Putin: I’m lean, I’m mean (see Chechnya), I’m a KGB Kill’n Machine! Hoooah.
D@mn, how this get by you guys?
“I’m too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, soo sexy it hurts….”
apologies to Right Said Fred. 😀
Da, it IS nipply out here!!!
Matthew McConaughey is going downhill fast.
“Water’s cold. Deep too.”
The resurgent Russian bare.
Singing so quietly he thought no one could hear him, “I’m too sexy for my shirt, too sexy …”
What really caused the Tunguska event.
I had a surefire caption contest winner, but people who say such things about Vladimir Putin seem to keep turning up dead.
Casting against type.
Larry Craig’s Dreamboat
Putin suddenly smacked himself on the forehead and said, “I could have had a G-8!”
Putin just couldn’t fully internalize the concept of catch and release.
A shiver runs through it.
Vladimir holds his rod tightly as he turns his crank.
1. Today Vladimir Putin revealed why Russian demographics are in a tailspin.
2. Russia announces first lifesized bamboo prosthetic wang.
3. “And this is why we don’t have sex during the Siberian winter.”
4. While acknowledged as one of the strongest fishing rods in the world when properly handled, the Putin goes limp when any sort of heat is applied to it.
“A papparzzi catches me enjoying ‘Spanko-Vision’ in my hotel room, and this is your best photoshop fix ? Nyet! To the Gulag with you commrade!”
In an attempt to compensate for an impudent nuclear program, Mr. Putin ripped off his shirt, bit the head off of a live fish and jumped in a Corvette loaded with cocaine and an eighteen year old underware model. “So long, you f’n squares!” he shouted while burning rubber out of sight.
“DAH! I love the smell of Smirnov in the morning!”
1.At first the Massive flash of white light was thought to be the detonation of a thermonuclear device but then Comrade Putin was seen bare chested
2. Geez Ma is Im roolly lucky I will get mesef one of them 3 headed Chernobyl fish gain.
3. Suddenly the reason for the massive consumption of Vodka in Russia became obvious.
4. Comrade Putin had won every fishing tournament he had ever entered except one, which was one by a deceased fellow named Polonium Petrov
5. Is that a rod in your pocket of are you just happy to see Hillary
6. After trying to discreetly flex his muscles for the PR photo shoot Vladamir ended up with a severe case of haemorrhoid’s
7. Vladamir (Man boobs) Putin
Check out: Bodgey Bagel’s Caption Contest
Teddy Rooseveltovitch, Russian President for life.
(Oh, and Rodney, thanks for the first place on the last one; these are always great fun.)
Strike a Pose
Strike a Pose
Vogue, vogue, vogue
Vogue, vogue, vogue
(tks Madonna Pose lyrics)
Eat your heart out, George Bush.
Hey, Hillary, check out this cleavage. (Putin says)
Upon seeing Putin shirtless, Sen. Larry Craig started drooling and immediately confessed to h*mosexual er*tic f*ntasies.
Putin sings to himself, “And all the comrades say I’m pretty fly, for a white guy.”
So, are the monkeys biting today?
Dr. Spengler yelled from the left bank, “Don’t cross the stream!”
Putin’s fly fishing technique garnered him the nickname “Vlad the Impaler.”
Introducing the leader of the Potemkin Village People.
Fishing easy in Chernobyl, I use a geigercounter
to locate them.
Tsk, Tsk. Very Volga.
When the going gets tough, the tough take up modeling.
I’d give the shirt off my back for Georgy Porgy.
“I stay outside. I don’t go in restrooms anymore.”
Make a one-time donation